To grow a full beard, you’re going to need some patience, styling skills and sometimes, a little help from science.
If you have always wanted to have a fuller or longer beard, there are a few things that you can do to get the facial hair you’ve always wanted.
Great beards don’t happen by accident and growing and maintaining a beard does take some extra effort if you want it to look good.
You can’t simply let your hair grow wild and leave it be otherwise it simply ends up looking tattered and untidy, not exactly the look you should be going for.
If you are having trouble growing your beard though or it tends to grow in patches, beard restoration is one of the best hair loss treatments at Dr Martinick’s clinic in Sydney and will help you solve this problem.
How to get the perfect beard
Here are some tips that will help you achieve a magnificent beard.
- Practice self-restraint. It can be very tempting to trim and shape your beard but you should ideally let it grow for at least 4 weeks before you do anything to it. This will give it time to thicken and grow properly first.
- Consider your face shape. Before you sculpt and style your beard, take the time to decide what’s going to work best with your face shape. Not every beard style is suited to an oval, square, round, triangular or oval shape.
- Use the right tools and products. It’s very important to invest in the right tools and products to keep your beard in tip-top shape. Keeping your skin moisturised will prevent your face from becoming dry and itchy and beard oil will keep your facial hair soft. Invest in a good beard comb to keep everything in the right place.
- Work on your beard line. The area where your beard meets your neck is your beard line and it helps to know how to work with it to achieve the best look.
- Watch what you eat. Your hair will suffer if you aren’t eating a healthy diet. Choose more foods that are rich in protein, vitamins and minerals to nourish your beard and the hair on your head.
A closer look at beard transplants
If all else fails and you simply can’t grow the beard of your dreams, a beard transplant is always an option.
Beard restoration has become one of the most popular procedures amongst men with a patchy beard and for good reason.
It’s a minimally invasive procedure that encourages your beard to grow naturally. A beard transplant is one of the best hair loss treatments at Dr Martinick’s Clinic in Sydney and works in the same way that a normal hair transplant does.
Once hair has been taken from the side or the back of your scalp, it will be implanted to form the beard you’ve always wanted. Every beard restoration procedure is different because every patient has specific needs and requirements.
Speak to a hair transplant surgeon about your aesthetic goals to create a designer beard that’s right for you.