Back pain can be mild to very severe and disabling, depending on the underlying causes, when they exist and your general health. In fact, several important risk factors cause back pain low back pain and back pain such as overweight or obesity, sedentary lifestyle, anxiety and stress, chronic fatigue, a job that is too physical or still smoking.
Therefore, to treat sickness, you need a complete treatment that includes an exercise program, therapeutic follow up, a healthy and balanced lifestyle, work on stress and more.
In this article you will discover the natural treatment to relieve back pain and many practical tips to leave nothing to chance. As you look at this web-site you will know the best about the same.
Causes and Risk Factors of Back Pain
Abnormalities, weakness, and extra stress on bones, joints, ligaments, and muscles can all contribute to back problems. Thus, the most common causes of lumbar or dorsal pain are:
- Postural problems, including abnormalities of the spine, such as an injured disc or herniated disc.
- Physical de-conditioning creating muscle weaknesses that lead to compensations that disrupt the normal functioning of the body.
- Athletes overtraining too much training without enough rest between exercises
- Injuries or accidents related to sport or physical activity.
- Joint stiffness, muscle and stiffness disturbing the amplitudes of natural movements.
- Wearing unsuitable shoes disturbing the natural posture of your body.
- Overweight and sedentary lifestyle.
- Stress and anxiety.
- Lack of sleep creating a state of chronic fatigue.
- Digestive or gynecological problems such as constipation or painful periods because the tensions of the viscera can trigger back or back pain.
As you can see, there are many possible causes for your back pain. Most often, several causes come into play and it is essential to determine them for effective treatment.
Blocked Back: What to do in Case of Acute Pain
Experts will give you natural remedies to relieve back pain or acute back pain. Here is the way to go:
- Put warm (10 to 15 minutes / 3 to 4 times a day) with a hot water bottle.
- Stay in bed as short as possible (max 1d). The less you move, the longer it goes
- Walk 2 to 3 times a day for 15 minutes. The movement is a great natural pain reliever
- Test a natural pain reliever.
It is always better to relieve back pain naturally than to take medication, especially when it comes to self-medication so without the advice of the doctor.
Back Pain: How to Avoid Bad Actions
In cases of back pain, it is best to avoid postures and actions that may increase your pain. The goal is not to fall into the trap of being afraid to move because movement is one of the keys to treat back pain. There are also some postures and gestures to avoid and those to adopt, mainly when you suffer from the back. These are the matters that you will need to be specific about. Otherwise some misunderstanding may occur.