Introduction: Having body hair is very natural, it becomes a problem when the hair grows thick and dark. Natural hair removal techniques are the best ones, as they are readily available and convenient like fogut methods.Natural ingredients are not costly and are beneficial.
Natural Remedies to remove unwanted body hair:
- Raw Papaya- Raw papaya is full of vitamins and minerals. It helps in skin nourishment. It helps in getting rid of body hair. Take fresh papaya, cut in into small pieces and mash it correctly, takethe root of turmeric and mix it with papaya. Apply the mixture to the body with hair part, gently massage and leave for twenty minutes.
The second remedy from papaya- Mix raw papaya with ahalf teaspoon of turmeric and gram flour, mix with a two teaspoons aloe Vera gel, two teaspoons of mustard oil and few drops of peppermintoil.Apply the mixture on the hairy part and leave for twenty minutes.
- Turmeric- Mix a tablespoon of turmeric powder with a tablespoon of gram flour with sesame oil into it. Apply the mixture on the fuzzy part of the body and leave for thirty minutes. For better result process needs to be repeated every week.
Second method of turmeric
Make into pieces raw turmeric and convert into powder form add few drops of rose water. Apply the mixture to the body hair part and leave for twenty minutes, wash with warm water.
- Sugar, lemon,and honey- Mix a tablespoon each of sugar, lemon,and honey and heat the solution. It will dissolve the sugar and wax- like themixture would be formed, add water to the mixed solution so that it creates a thin paste. Apply the mixture over the hairy part with the help ofa wooden spoon.
- Lentil and potatoes- Potatoes help the body hair to become lighter. Soak the lentil overnight, next morning grind the lentil and potatoes add sugar and lemon in the solution mix them properly and apply on the body hair part. Leave for twenty minutes and then wash it off.
- Sugar and lemon– This is one of the useful and simple remedies, which helps to remove hair. It works like bleach, vitamin c present in lemon helps to provide nutrients to the skin. Take two teaspoons of lemon with two teaspoons of sugar and add in a cup of warm water. Apply the mixture on the body with thehairy part and leave for twenty minutes. Gently rub over the skin area. It will help the hair to growto
- Egg and Corn-starch- Mix egg white with a tablespoon of corn-starch and sugar. Mix the solution properly and apply on the hair part, leave the pack for twenty minutes. Later remove the mixtureby removing hair.
Conclusion- Natural ingredients are very safe to use,andcomponents are readily available with chemical properties. They work very well with no side effects.They are cheap and convenient. Natural ingredients take time but are useful.
About the author: Alina an avid writer who love to write on health & home remedies. She blongs to Cleveland, FL, and works as guest blogger for the fogut blogger outreac service. Visit over for such high quality content writing and publishing services.